Before we hit the road, let's ask ourselves the right questions
- Hosting of your teams in the dedicated open space
- Market validation and technical feasibility study
- Optimization of your value proposition
- Definition of your incubation/acceleration program
- Exchanges with professionals and other start-ups
Duration : 3 to 8 weeks
Heading towards POC* and prototyping
- Tests and validation on industrial test benches
- Machining and assembly workshops at your disposal
- Access to TBytes of data
- Help with your fundraising
- Putting you in touch with selected suppliers
- Expertise on request for your development
- Access to the mechanical expertise laboratory
Duration: 6 to 18 months
*POC : Proof of Concept
Meetings between professionals and startuppers
These meetings are an opportunity for major corporations to discover, follow, exchange with start-ups and engage in co-innovation. Thanks to Route 26, the selected start-ups are able to produce a POC in line with industrial requirements.
- Start-up presentation pitch
- Demonstration on industrial means
- Exchanges between actors in the sector to give life to common projects
- Monitoring the progress of a project by major corporations
Every 6 months, a pitch session day
How about we speed it up?
To grow sustainably, everything is in place to allow the project to be structured. You have the opportunity to use a range of business skills that contribute to the success of your ideas.
- Our HR support you in strengthening your teams,
- The accounting and administrative department will assist you in all your procedures,
- The communication department supports you to make you more visible.
Duration: depending on the start-up’s needs
A technical centre in the heart of the Paris area
Dedicated coworking area
An open platform of 66m² is at your disposal. It includes all the supplies necessary to progress in optimal conditions: furniture, lockers, meeting room, relaxation corner, printer, WIFI, coffee machine.
and manufacturing tools
Machining and assembly workshops, laboratories (mechanical and software), boilermaking, lathes/milling machines everything is combined to make it possible to create heavy prototypes. On the test benches, you will be able to test and validate your innovations (algorithms, software, hardware).